Free small business development training for North Carolina agribusinesses.
The Miller School of Entrepreneurship and Crisp Small Business Resource Center's Accelerate Rural NC program begins Oct. 11, 2021.
- The free 10-week course meets online M-Th for one hour.
- The program is grant-funded and no cost to participants.
- Participants will receive intensive innovation and entrepreneurship training;
- prototyping and new product development assistance;
- web development and e-commerce development;
- market plan development;
- export target market identification assistance.
Participants also work with mentors
Accelerate Rural NC is a rural business accelerator focused on helping small businesses gain access to global markets with innovative products and services.