Shop Small, Shop Local in downtown Hayesville.
Hayesville is home to many craftsmen and artisans whose works can be found in downtown shops.
There’s something special about finding that perfect one-of-a-kind piece for your home, family or friend.
Surrounded by natural beauty and historic places, downtown visitors can enjoy retail, boutiques and antique stores.
Something for everyone, unique items and national brands.
- Ole Cupboard Antiques & Mercantile
- Molly and Me Antiques
- Tiger's and Chinquapins
- Morning Song Gallery
- Historic Hayesville Inc Centennial Exhibit
- Friends of the Library Bookstore
- Main St Vintage Market
- D&S Custom Leather
- Kitchen Kaboodle
- George's Paint & Hardware
FINE ART - OIL, ACRYLIC, PASTEL & WATERCOLORS
• PEN & INK • DOLLS • BASKETS • JEWELRY • POTTERY • WOODTURNING • SOAPS • STAINED GLASS • CARVING • DECORATIVE PAINTING • BOOKS • PHOTOGRAPHY • WEAVING • WOODEN KITCHEN ITEMS • CUSTOM FRAMING
Spend a leisurely day "on the square" in historic downtown Hayesville, NC where the folks are friendly & enloy living in the moment ... delight in the discovery of Morning Song Gallery with its exceptional collection of fine arts & crafts representing the heart & soul of over 70 artists from near and far.
Back to top
With your shopping and membership to the Friends of the Moss Memorial Library, you are not only supporting the library, but you are supporting the community.
NEW BUSINESS OPENING SOON DOWNTOWN
George's Paint and Hardware store will be open late summer, downtown in the old B&T Grocery store building which is being renovated and remodeled, located next to Valley River Brewery & Eatery.